9.09.2017

Your Path. Finnabair style inspired mixed media canvas.

Hello dears!
Today I want to share with my new creation. It's a mixed media canvas, inspired by Finnabair style. But first I want to tell you a story. My big passion for mixed media began a few years ago, when I saw at first time some of Finnabair (Anna Dabrowska) works. I remember this moment, when I told to myself: "OMG! This woman is genius! I want to know how to create these amazing projects!"
From that moment I started to learn about materials and techniques. I bought a lot of mixed media products and just tried everything. And a few days ago I bought a big size canvas (20 x 50 cm), because I felt ready to try to create something like this, just for myself.
So in this post I want to thank to Anna, for being my biggest inspiration!








11 comments:

  1. Мне тоже работы Анны нравятся))
    Ола, трудоемкая и сногсшибательная работа)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna praca, każdy detal widoczny i podkreślony. Podziwiam Pani prace, pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to say, that you are a truly inspirer!!!! Every time I see one of your videos I just feel the need of making it right away. I used to make I don't know how many mini books monthly, and Anna cross my way and I was fascinated as you. A few weeks later you came out with the bottle tutorial and since then here I am following you!!!! I love your work and the way you explain every technique !!!! Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lilly! I'm so happy to know about it!

      Delete
  4. Amazing canvas! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!!!! I love how those waxes look, the whole feeling is just amazing, great work darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!