7.07.2017

New beginning. Layout for Scrap@Craft.uk

Hello dears!
How are you?
After my vacation I feel like a new person,  a full of inspiration to create every day, whole day :)
This layout I created for Scrap & Craft store, using amazing collection Lavender Morning by Studio 75. I have no idea where from this photo. I found it on some image stock. But there was something in that photo that inspired me to create. This project is very emotional for me, it's about a new plans for our future and my feelings about it - a mix of hope, excites and fears :)








Scrap & Craft products used:

Studio75 - Lavender Morning - 12x12" Paper Pack

7 comments:

  1. Классная работа. И отличное подходящее фото, на встречу новым интересным приключениям)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Вау! просто невероятно круто!!! Я в полнейшем восторге!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Глаз не отвести!!! Браво!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!