3.30.2017

Mixed Media canvas. Antique Goddess.

Hello dears!
How are you? I was sick. Some problems with my spine and neck. But no disease can stop me :). So I've created a few mixed media projects. Finally I received my box from Mixed Media Place with a lot of new Finnabair products. I think it's a good reason to create and not stay in the bed :)
This is my first project - mixed media canvas with antique Goddess :)
I created it for Our Mixed Media Moods Challenge  inspiring by this amazing mood board.


The face I sculpted by myself again, no mold or something :)
The face and all inside elements I painted with Art Alchemy Sparks. They are amazing! And I also used here Patina Paste :) 



6 comments:

  1. Таинственная и загадочная работа, очень нравится (в прочим как и всё, что Вы делаете))
    Не болейте и будьте здоровы, весна же))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое, Катя! и давай уже на "ты" :)

      Delete
  2. Интересная композиция, и ключик на бабочке так классно смотрится...
    А цветовое решение немного не характерно для твоих работ. Пробовала новенькое? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!