1.23.2017

Mixed Media art. Today is a gift. Whimsical girl :)

Hello dear readers!
I believe this is my only project this week. Because at 27.1.17 I'm going to Frankfurt, with my friends, to Creative World show. OMG I'm so exciting :)
Today I have appointment to my hairdresser :) and I must start to package :)

But now I would like to share with you my new mixed media creation on canvas, with my original drawing. In this project I really was inspired by Mixed Media Place January mood board. 

My girl is little bit melancholy now, but she's believe that everything going to be OK :)




10 comments:

  1. Хорошей поездки и множество впечатлений!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola this is fabulous!A real pleasure for my crafty eyes!!Love it! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge,good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have a respectable collection of these cuties by now :) One will never be tired of looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project!! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creation wow lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!