1.25.2017

Mixed Media art. Purple mood girl.

Hello my dears!
I must start to package for my tomorrow trip , but my muse  refuse to  leave me alone :)
So I have one more girl to share with you. This time I was inspired (again) by Mixed Media & Art amazing mood board. By the colors - purple and light blue. And some frost feeling (ice cream from the board) I realized with crackle background. The girl's face is my original drawing (just in case you wondering :)), colored with Prismacolor wax pencils.




14 comments:

  1. These girls, Ola, that you draw are so adorable with their porcelain faces! Amazing how perfect they are!!! I especially love the lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola, Oh my goodness - this is stunning! I love your colour scheme and the gorgeous painting. Such a fabulous interpretation of the MMArt challenge!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful, so so beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая волшебная работа....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ольга, это невероятно красиво!
    Спасибо за участие в нашем задании от Mixed Media & Art blog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо за чудесные задания!

      Delete
  6. Wow that work wonder !!, it's fascinating how you created that image, the colors ... it's wonderful !!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Mixed Media & Art and good luck !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ваши девушки просто прекрасны! Спасибо за участие в задании блога ММА

    ReplyDelete
  8. Олечка, какие же сказочные твои девочки, одна другой красивее!!! Влюблена! Спасибо, что вдохновляешься и участвуешь в задании от Mixed media & Art!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!