1.03.2017

Mixed Media Art. Be strong.

Hello Girls :)
Today I have to show you my new creation - mixed media art on canvas.
This time I was inspired by Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge. They has so amazing color palette!





A few words about this canvas. I believe  this creation expresses all what I went through in the last year. There were many happy moments and small victories. But also a lot of frustration. Many betrayals by people I considered my friends. But most important that my true friends and my family, those who I can trust, who really loves me, stay with me. So this creation about stay strong, and be yourself, no matter what. 





I used:

Opal Sea Oats mist


31 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! Холст просто роскошный! Большое спасибо от блога Линдис :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Оленька, потрясающий холст! Балдею от фона, такие переходы цветов волшебные)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I love all of the textures, simply stunning! Thanks for playing with Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sublime! Your work fits the color challenge perfectly, with such beautiful details and artistic techniques! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful creation with such gorgeous textures. Thanks for playing along with us in the Lindy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Потрясающе! Какой красивый холст, и настроение задуманное передается! =) Спасибо, что творите вместе с Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and creatif! Thank you for joining Lindy's challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh this is super nice
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ReplyDelete
  9. This canvas is a pure beauty I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing canvas with so many textures! Love everything on it! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This very nice canvas, really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh WOW, i love the texture and so many little details, thanks for playing along with Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful texture!thanks for playing along with Lindy's

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!