1.10.2017

Mixed Media. Altered bottle.

Hei,
I think I have a new addiction - altering :)
Actually it took 3 days, but I finished it today - altered shabby bottle.
I must to tell you, it's not so easy to work on 3D object. Especially the gluing process. Sometimes when I watch tutorials I can see a lot of artists using hot glue gun. But from my experience after a few months everything just falls down. So I my choice is heavy medium gel. This is a very strong adhesive material. The only downside of this medium - it takes a long time to dry. And when you work on 3D object it can be a problem :)














6 comments:

  1. Аааа... Когда ты все успеваешь?!
    Это просто ВАУ!!! Шикарная бутылка!
    Тоже не люблю горячий клей...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо, Инночка! это я так между заказами :)

      Delete
  2. О, я только об этом подумала)) Оля, шикарная бутыль!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Фееричный цвет и украшения!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super hit...i am going to make something like this.

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!