1.22.2017

Mini album workshop. Rossi Belle by Prima.

Hello all :)
How went your weekend? My as always busy :)
Actually I'm working every weekend, I'm teaching classes at my home studio.
This weekend we finished amazing mini album, made from Rossi Bell beautiful collection by Prima Marketing. It was a really challenge to find where  I can order so many the same paper pads and embellishments. I just ordered all materials from 3 different stores :). It was really expensive :), but worth to do it, because the workshop was just so successful. The albums inside is pretty the same, like in my example album. But we get a different covers:). Some girls decided to make the opening from the right side like in Hebrew books :)









And if you want to see how this album looks from the inside you can watch this movie :)


2 comments:

  1. I have a few sheets from this collection and journaling cards. It was gone very quickly from all of the stores, including the embellies and flowers. No wonder - the collection was amazing, just as the album that the girls made in your workshop.

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!