1.04.2017

Foamiran handmade flowers. Video tutorial.

Hello,
What do you think about new scrap trend - Foamiran flowers?
I think they are amazing. And you wouldn't believe how it's easy  to make those flowers. When I first saw them, I immediately start to look for this material, and how I can make it by myself. I watched a few tutorials on YouTube, but all tutorials included iron. I hate use iron. So I decided to try to use my hot tool :). And it works just great. I even prepared a video tutorial for my FB followers from Israel. So this tutorial with Hebrew voice over. If you don't speak Hebrew, just put it on mute. I promise it's really clear even without explanations.


A video tutorial:


You can buy all supplies here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!