1.24.2017

Dreams. Layout for 7 Dots Studio challenge.

Hello,
I told you yesterday that I am not going to create more this week. Well, I'm really addicted to scrap-room :). So today I created this layout, for 7 Dots Studio challenge - Monochromatic project.
I think my style has changed in the last year.  I'm not even sure  why it happens. Maybe it's because I'm growing up :)  Now I'm not so like romantic flowers and pink, and I do have some passion to create  works like this, little bit dark and with meaning.











21 comments:

  1. Amazing layout!! Love that kind of texture ❤❤❤ thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout!
    I love it!
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Классная страничка, Оля!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great take of our monochromatic challenge!!So many details and balance!Thank you for joining us at 7 dots studio challenge,good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where to look first, so many details and everything is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh marvellous, absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing creation! I love it !
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month !

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow beautiful I love it !!! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic. Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!