12.19.2016

Romantic album. GD at Scrap & Craft

Hello Girls,
Today I would like to show you this romantic gentle album, which I created for Scrap & Craft store as a Guest Designer.
If you don't know about this store yet, I advise you to visit they site. You'll find there a lot of amazing high quality products, just like this album. At this time I didn't build the album base, as I do usual. I used this wonderful Unique hidden hinge album.
This item can save for you a lot of work. I definitely going to use this album base a lot.



 
Haven't you see these big flowers on the cover? I made them by myself from Foamiran. It's amazing material, really easy to work with it. The album covered with a canvas coating, and it lets you many options how to design it (scrapbook papers, paints or mixed media). 










Supplies list:

14 comments:

  1. I really like this album. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing links that makes crafting much easier. As always I think you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this album. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing links that makes crafting much easier. As always I think you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какая красота!!! Олечка ,невероятно нежный и гармоничный альбом!!! А бумага какая красивая. У нас такой не видела... Эх, жаль, столько всего интересного пропускаем.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Инночка! У нас в стране тоже все совсем плохо в этом плане. Поэтому я только заграницей и заказываю :)

      Delete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!