12.29.2016

Mixed Media LO. Hanukkah



Hello again :)
Sorry for the second post today :)
Actually I meant to post it tomorrow, but I'm afraid I can forget about it because of Holidays :)
I created this LO for 7 Dots Studios December challenge. The theme of the challenge is "Traditions around the world". So I decided in this LO to tell you a story about my family tradition in this time of the year.




The most of world celebrate Christmas now, but here in Israel we celebrate a Jewish holiday - Hanukkah. My family is not religious, but we do try to save some of our traditions.

This celebration is week-long. Every evening we light candles in a special candlestick - Menorah. At the first day is one candle, and then we add another one each next day. My children are very passionate about this holiday. Especially because of the donuts :), which  is accepted to eat in this week.







27 comments:

  1. я в восторге от ваших работ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, очень приятно!

      Delete
  2. Оля, чудесная страничка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ola, this page is absolutely magnificent and the best use of those gorgeous 7 dots papers that I have ever seen! what a beautiful moment you have captured here...I wish for you the Happiest of New Years with much love and creativity for the upcoming year, thank you for being such a sweet friend to me, your kindness means a lot to me your friend, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Lisa, thank you so much for this comment! I was very touched! Wish you too a really happy new year! Full of success and love! XOXO

      Delete
  4. Оля, яркая и радостная страничка, которая заряжает своим настроением! Снова невероятное сочетание красок и фактур! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Оленька, чудесная страничка! Ты невероятно умеешь сочетать бумагу и фактуры)))
    Люблю улыбающиеся лица деток)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely brilliant - I love the colours and the layers !!Thank you for joining us in 7dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the happiness on this page! Wonderful job! Fav for me... Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing ! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing and creatif! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love thoses Colors!!!! A lot of details❤❤❤thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic, optymistic, joyful and colorful layout! I love it from the first sight :-)
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Сколько радости и веселья в этой страничке! Спасибо, что рассказали о своих традициях 7 Dots Studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо за комментарий!

      Delete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio Challenge this past month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So vibrant, fun and gorgeous! Thank you for your participation on the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!