12.29.2016

Mixed Media canvas. Imagine.

Hello,
I don't have any classes at this weekend, because we going to celebrate a New Year. It means I have more time to create :)
So I have to show you one more Mixed Media winter themed canvas, created for Mixed Media Place December challenge.
This time the photo gave me a big inspiration. I saw this photo a few weeks ago in my FB feed. I asked  where this photo from. The girl replied to me that the photo from Pinterest. So I was looking on the Pinterest and found this photo. And this is the result :)



 To create a 3-D snow effect on the brunches I had used white enamel accents by Ranger. I really liked how it looks here. Unfortunately it's very difficult to show on the photo.




21 comments:

  1. Оля, шикарно!!! Фото просто фантастика И оформление соответствующее;)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо, Инночка! я это фото как случайно увидела, сразу на него запала :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and amazing 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. mazing perfect work love your site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ааа, потрясающе красиво!
    С наступившим новым годом!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Аллочка! и Тебя с праздником! ну и чтобы в новом году все мечты сбылись!

      Delete
  5. So ethereal and elegand!!Love it!!Lovely work with so many details!! Good luck and thank you for joining us at MMP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creation wow wow wow so lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot get over how truly beautiful this piece is, so gorgeous!! I'm signed up and following your site now too, don't want to miss your gorgeous work!
    Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place,
    Hugs
    Georgie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooo lovely:) Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!