11.16.2016

Shabby Chic mini album.Tea Time.

Hello my friends!
Today I'm here to share with you this small and cute mini album.
I created it as a example for my classes at next weekend. Actually it was a different example for this class. But it has been sold on my Etsy shop :). So I have created the new one. This album was made with amazing shabby chic collection by Bee Shabby. It's a Russian manufacturer which create a very good quality Shabby chic style collections.
The album size is 6x6 inch. It's 8 pages inside and place to hold 20 - 3.5x5 inch photos.
Lately I like to decorate the back of the album with lace. And this time I'm also added a bow :). What do you think?











12 comments:

  1. עיצוב מושלם, הצבעים המעודנים והתחרות היפות ממש לטעמי!

    ReplyDelete
  2. פשוט מרהיב! תענוג להסתכל על העבודות שלך............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. מושלם.... הצבעים הטקסטורה השילובים...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая красота!!! Люблю эту коллекцию! Как раз в работе миник из нее, с видео;)))

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!