11.01.2016

My joint project to create an album - the first week

Hello All,
You probably don't know that I manage my own group on Facebook. This creative group is for Israel women  who wants to learn and know more about Scrapbooking and Mixed media.
So I decided to open some joint project for how to create an album. Every week I'll publish a video tutorial about how to design 1 spread of baby girl album.
Yesterday we have start the project. So if you speak Hebrew you welcome to join us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/152725751792813/
Of course you can watch all tutorials without join us, but if you want to be a part of the project (to win prizes and etc. :)), you have to be a member of the group :)

This is my 1 spread of the album:





And the tutorial:


1 comment:

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!