11.27.2016

Mixed Media LO. Through the branches.

Hello everyone :)
On Thursday, I created a new LO, for 7 Dots challenge. Recently I ordered a lot of this manufacture materials. I discovered these amazing papers just lately and immediately fell in love. it's not exactly my romantic style, but I really want to try also something dark :).
This LO is about my trip to Canada. My mother lived in Canada for many years, but only at last summer I was able to visit her with my son Timur . This trip was like a wonderful dream for me. Canada is a huge and extremely beautiful country. And the most unusual was a walk in the forest. I live in Israel for 26 years. During this time I had forgotten how the real forest looks like :)
So this feeling became for me a very important moment in this trip.









31 comments:

  1. דף קסום!! מיוחד במינו

    ReplyDelete
  2. וואווו כמה יופי בדף אחד. מקסים

    ReplyDelete
  3. Настоящий зачарований лес получился!

    ReplyDelete
  4. אחד היפים שראיתי. באמת

    ReplyDelete
  5. מ ש ג ע !!! אהבתי! היצירתיות שלך מרקיע שחקים!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Loved it😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Это что-то невероятное и потрясающее! Оля, какие же разноплановые и волшебные у тебя работы!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо, Таня! и да, я люблю всякое разное, иначе мне скучно :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely page! Great background details. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing creation as always thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Love the layers. Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great challenge and for the comment!

      Delete
  11. Great details and composition!! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great challenge and for the comment!

      Delete
  12. Such a gorgeous page and the photo so precious!Thanks so much for playing along with us at 7dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great challenge and for the comment!

      Delete
  13. Maksim Ola!! love the layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 7dots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us over at 7 Dots Studio for our "Moments in Time" challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic textures! Thank you so much for participating to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!