11.29.2016

Mixed Media canvas. Ttreasure Love.

Hello girls :)
Some information about me: I was born in Ukraine. all my childhood I loved the winter and the snow there. I live in Israel for many years and miss so much to the winter as it was in Ukraine. Here in Israel we have no snow and even quite warm all the winter.
Why am I telling  you all this? Because every time when I see some challenge with a mood board in a winter colors, I feel a strong desire to create something to this challenge :)

So this canvas is for Mixed Media Place November challenge. They create amazing and inspiring mood board.







22 comments:

  1. love your work, I am amazed every time of your talent and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. עבודה מרהיבה ביופיה, אוהבת מאד את שילוב הגוונים ואת כל הפרטים.

    ReplyDelete
  3. יצירה יפייפיה עם גוונים של חורף, מקסים

    ReplyDelete
  4. פשוט משגע !!!!!! צבעים שמתאימים למזג האויר!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Гарно! Ми маємо зараз саме таку зиму, як на панно: у Києві випав сніг і одразу з'явилося передчуття свята =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Настя! я так скучаю, и по зиме и по Киеву :)

      Delete
  6. This is so purrrty!! Love it! Thank you for playing along at MMP x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing creation as always wow wow wow thanks for playing at MMP challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful challenge and of-course for the comment!

      Delete
  8. Amazing project! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow – this is sensational! The soft colours are fab against the details on your background. Thanks for joining us at MMP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for great challenge and for the comment!

      Delete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!