11.17.2016

Mixed Media art. Frozen Feelings.

Hello everyone!
Do you like challenges? Usually I don't take a part in a challenges. Just because I don't have enough time for it. But sometimes I come across a challenge that touches my feelings and then I can not stay indifferent, must create something.
That's what happened this time. When I saw this challenge by 13Arts, I immediately knew what would be my project.
This canvas is about  hurts and feelings, how the time heals everything. And all that we go through remains frozen in our memories and can't hurt again.








6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creation. I love the addition of the clock face. Very clever. Thank you for joining us over at 13@rts for our "Frozen in Time" challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Thank you for joining us over at 13@rts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was definitely my pleasure :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had fun with our challenge, thank you for joining 13arts challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great challenge! And for the comment!

      Delete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!