8.28.2016

Vintage mini album, with a mixed media touches



My new vintage mini album, this time for Blue Fern Studios challenge. 







I was really confident this month, I will not be able to create anything. It is the month of my children's vacation. And I went for 20 days to Canada to visit my mother. But somehow I managed to make quite a lot of projects in one week. This the first one. When I saw the theme of the challenge (create a project using one of the 3 most recent paper collections from Blue Fern Studios), I immediately knew that I have to take part in this challenge. Simply because I have the right materials and I had the vision of this album before I started :)

I made this album with Tranquility collection by Blue Fern Studios and some mixed media touches :), and of course a lot of lace.

The exterior size: 8.5 x 8.5"
The interior size: 7 x 7''

8 pages: 4 pages has a place for photos (3 - 7 photos on each page), 4 pages with pockets and tags (you can use it for additional photos or just for journaling)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!