5.13.2016

Alice in Wonderland - the album :)

אם יש נושא שתמיד מרגש אותי אז זה הספר הזה, שהייתי מאוהבת בו בילדות, גם כשגדלתי וקראתי אותו שוב גיליתי בו עוד המון רבדים ומשמעויות.
ואיכשהו שוב קיבלתי הזמנה כזו -לעצב אלבום בהשראת הספר. הפעם לבחורה מקסימה שמתחתנת. כל חברותיה החליטו לתת לה כזו מתנה מרגשת :)

האלבום בפורמט 18 על 23 ס''מ, יש בו 10 עמודים ו30 תמונות. וכל עמוד מוקדש לפרק אחר בספר :)

Hello my friends!
From now I'll write my posts also in English. It probably will not be detailed  as in Hebrew, just because English is a new language for me. I hope you can understand what's going on here :)

This is my new album, that I have made by order. It's  a wedding gift for some amazing yung girl from her friends. The theme of the album is "Alice in Wonderland", it's my favore book :)

Album size: 7.5x9", 10 pages, 30 photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!